Tuesday 2 October 2007

The eternal sunshine of a spotless mind

I am in Heraklio, the capital of Middle East in Greece, sitting in an internet cafe, surrounded by dozens of wired teenagers who play some freaky violent games. She is sitting right opposite me, her style is apparently that of a metal music fan and she is smoking. Great features, great powerful eyes, full of demand from life, definetely one of the most beautiful girls I have ever laid eyes on. Yes, you can call me a looser, even a pervert old man but she is the reason I am delaying my departure, even though I finished what I had to do some time ago.

Of course, now, there is one more reasonable reason: I have to finish this post. And I have to finish it in style, right? But it is pretty hard to find a good way to do that, especially under these circumstances; too much noise, too crap music, too many kids and even though the beautiful girl sitting opposite me calls my name constantly, she obviously refers to a friend of hers. So, I start looking for inspiration among other people in the room. I am not interested in the kids around, I am neither a paedophile, nor willing to share their innocent perspective for life.

Ok, enough is enough, I will finish this post my way, namely panicking because although I run out of time and I don't want to waste more money for nothing, I still have found no inspiration for a glorious exit from the constraints of this post.

Shit, I have to go now, bye!

4 comments:

Ali said...

I think you left this post because you should have left the girl...what do u think?

I like your post...

Σερσέμης said...

I am not sure what you mean mate.

Anonymous said...

i am listening to Guadalquivir
great progressive rock band :P

Σερσέμης said...

I thought it was just a dirty river somewhere in Spain...